The things with stars beside them are the things I really
want, and I'll only use it on things I think I might actually get.
Stuff by Sarah Waters (except Tipping the Velvet, cuz I already have that)
- Stuff by Mabel Maney
- "The Boke of Duke Huon of Burdeux" by Lord Berners, translated by Sir John Bourchier
- "Le Roman de Silence" by Heldris de Cornuälle, translated by Regina Psaki
- ***The get_medieval
"World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War" by Max Brooks
Better than Chocolate
- Whole New Thing
- Vienna Teng (the newest one)
- fibre for spinning, particularly alpaca.
- ***cool yarns*** (It usually takes one ball to make a pair of mittens, 2-3 for a scarf and 6 or more for a sweater. And I need a new fuzzy sweater. Hinthint.)
- hoop steel boning- 30m (product #50-8405-10 at farthingales
- patterns and fabric to make things simular to the items listed under clothes.
(My measurements are approximately bust: 32, waist: 25 hip: 36)
-things like This
(in dark red) or This
(in black or red) (at this website I'm a USA size 8. Also, I like the first one better)
- snazzy pants (ex: pinstriped, embroidered)
- ***Timeline of the world,*** like this
(I like the second one better)
- maps of Ancient Rome or Medieval Europe or something in that vein.
- Toy knights
- jewelery (particularly necklaces and earrings)